Highland Protection, LLC has operated in Ohio for fifteen years. We have worked hard and built a great reputation in the corporate security world and are growing even more. We are a preferred employer and offer room for promotion from within.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive as a full-time employee:
• 24/7 Legal/Attorney Protection through US Law Shield
• Paid INDOC Training (40 hrs)
• Continued In-House Education
• Promotions from Within the Company
• Possible Bi-annual and/or Annual Raises
• Company-Provided Uniforms
We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time people to apply for current and near future unarmed positions. No prior experience is required, we will train you for the job.
We ask that each applicant have the following:
• High School Diploma or GED (or getting GED within 6 months)
• Reliable transportation
• Reliable Communications (Must have a Smart Phone with a Data Plan for Company-Wide Communications)
• No Misdemeanors in last 12 months, or Felonies in last 3 years
• Be willing and able to work 1st/2nd/3rd shifts with open availability
It is simple to get started just click on the link at the top of the page or just under this announcement and it will take you to our secure website application. Once you complete and submit the application one of our friendly recruiters will contact you to set up your interview. We do accept walk-in applications, as well. You can also contact the following individuals:
Please do not hesitate to reach out an inquire about specific job opportunities and/or duties required for positions.
Seeking Motivated Individuals to join our family! Whether you have Security Experience or not, if you're interested in joining one of the premier security companies in Central Ohio, click below for more information and to apply!